DIFFUSING is an excellent way to disinfect the air around you while setting the overall tone or atmosphere in your salon.
Along with helping to knock down airborne germs, diffusing can also help eliminate some of the chemical smells that can linger in the air.
There are some excellent, ready-to-diffuse Essential Oil Blends available; or you can combine individual Essential Oils to make your own personalized diffuser blends.
Let’s take a look at two of the ready-to-diffuse Essential Oil Blends.
INVIGORATING BLEND is an energizing and refreshing blend that can uplift mood and help to reduce stress. This blend combines the powerful essences of Wild Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Bergamot, Tangerine, and Clementine, with just the right hint of Vanilla Absolute to create this sweet and fresh scent.
• Cleanses and purifies the air.
• Helps reduce stress and uplifts mood.
• Positively affects mood with energizing and refreshing properties.
UPLIFTING BLEND is a unique blend of citrus with a touch of spice that provides a boost of positivity and cheerfulness.
• Promotes feelings of optimism, cheerfulness, and happiness.
• Counteracts negative emotions of feeling down, blue, or low.
Or you can give this DIY diffuser blend recipe a try.
SWEET CITRUS MINT DIFFUSER BLEND RECIPE
• 4 drops Bergamot Essential Oil
• 1 drop Lemongrass Essential Oil
• 2 drops Pink Pepper Essential Oil
• 2 drops Spearmint Essential Oil
QUESTION – WOULD YOU PREFER TO CREATE YOUR OWN DIFFUSER BLENDS OR USE A READY TO DIFFUSE BLEND IN YOUR SALON?